Access-On-The-Go Mobile Banking
Are you looking for simple, quick, and convenient? Then try Farmers & Merchants Bank Access-On-The-Go Mobile Banking. Through the capability of Text Messaging, Mobile Web Access, or a Mobile Banking App you can have your Farmers & Merchants Bank accounts in your back pocket.
With Access On-The-Go Mobile Banking, nicknames or multiple layers of authentication secure your information. A personal password and phone activation code keep your information safe. This insures that your information is protected.
Access On-The-Go Mobile Banking is a free service.* You must be a Farmers & Merchants Bank Internet Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. If you currently are not enrolled in Internet Banking you can sign up NOW.
*Message and Data rates may apply
Be able to view account balances, recent transaction history, and locate a nearby Branch or ATM through Text Banking. Once enrolled through Internet Banking, you will receive a text message from Farmers & Merchants Bank’s short code. The code sent to you will be what you will text to receive your personal information. The following information is what you can receive through Text Banking:
• Check account balances (Text BAL to your Personal Code)
• Review recent transactions (Text HIST plus the nickname for the account to your Personal Code): Additional transactions (Text NEXT)
• Find an ATM (Text ATM plus the ZIP Code or City/State to your Personal Code)
• Find a Branch (Text BRANCH plus the ZIP Code or City/State to your Personal Code)
• Find ATMs & Branches (Text BOTH plus the ZIP Code or City/State to your Personal Code)
• Find a list of Mobile Banking keywords (Text HELP to your Personal Code)
• For Help (Text HELP to your Personal Code)
• To cancel (Text STOP to your Personal Code)
*Text messages are limited to 160 characters. If your account information exceeds the character limit, you will receive the information in multiple text messages. Message and data rates may apply.
Mobile Web Banking
Enjoy the ability to view account balances, recent transactions, pending transactions, transfer funds between accounts, and locate a nearby Branch or ATM all though your mobile phone. If you have Internet Access available on your phone this way of banking is convenient. Bookmark the link provided to you once you are enrolled and use the same log-in procedures as Internet Banking. Since no personal or financial information is stored on your phone, you will need to log-in to your account each time to access account information on your mobile phone.
Mobile Banking App
Have a Smart Phone? Take advantage of the Farmers & Merchants Bank Smart Phone App. Once enrolled in Mobile Banking, a link will be sent to you to download and install the Smart Phone App. The Smart Phone App has the same functions of Mobile Web Banking: view account balances, recent transactions, pending transactions, transfer funds between accounts, and locate a nearby Branch or ATM. Since no personal or financial information is stored on your phone, you will need to log-in to your account each time to access account information on your mobile phone.
How to enroll in Mobile Banking
• Log-in to Internet Banking and click User Options on the main menu.
• Locate the Mobile Banking Profile and click, “Enroll Now.”
• Check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
• From the “Select your Services” page, check the box of each Mobile Banking service in which you would like to enroll.
• Next, Select the “Eligible Accounts” you would like to view through Mobile Banking and enter a nickname (examples: Ck1, Sav1, Ck2).
• Enter your cell phone number on the Mobile Banking Number page. For security reasons, only one user can register for each mobile device. However, once the registration process is complete, you can add additional phones to your Mobile Banking account.
• A text message with an activation code will be sent to the mobile phone you entered. This code will expire 24 hours after it is received.
• Next, enter the activation code on the “Activate Your Phone” page. Click Activate.
• Depending on the service(s) selected, a text message will be sent to your phone containing either a link or a short code.
- Text Banking Customers: Save your Personal short code for future use
- Mobile Web Banking Customers: Click the link and bookmark it for future use
- Mobile Banking App Customers: Click the link and follow the on-screen
instructions to complete the App download