Farmers & Merchants Bank provides competitive compensation and benefits, an excellent work environment, and opportunities for improvement and advancement.
See our position openings and apply today:
Loan Administrator – Milford
- Farmers and Merchants Bank is a family owned, chartered institution with branch locations in 11 communities in Nebraska, and about 100 employees. We have everything the bigger banks have – the newest technology, a suite of diverse products and services, and knowledgeable bankers – but with a hometown feel that’s open, friendly, and welcoming.
We are searching for a Loan Administrator to work in our Milford branch.
What does a Loan Administrator do?
• Provide account services to customers by processing applications for credit, monitoring and tracking the flow of information with each
• Track and monitor final documentation by reviewing the file for completeness and following up to ensure all proper documentation is present.
• Comply with bank operations and procedures by consulting and working with the compliance officer, to ensure that all loans are accurate,
completely documented, and maintain compliance with regulatory agencies. Ensures all filings are made timely.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and assisting with a variety of projects and bank events.
Want to work with us? To be considered, you must possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Candidates with a two year college degree, or greater, in a relevant field will be strongly preferred.
Farmers and Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. We give consideration to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply here for all career opportunities.
Farmers & Merchants Bank – Smart Bank. Smart You.