Mobile Banking, Because You’re Going Places
Written by Admin on February 18, 2019
Life keeps you on the move. Which is why Mobile Banking is a smart path for you to explore. All you need is your smartphone, and Farmers & Merchants Bank goes just about everywhere you go. There’s so much you can do, it’s like carrying a Bank location in your pocket.
- Deposit checks
- See recent transactions
- Check your balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Receive alerts
- Get help
Mobile Banking works three ways:
1) Using your smartphone, you can access Mobile Web Banking through our website. There you can do all the functions you might do from your laptop or desktop computer.
2) Text Banking allows you to send and receive texts to stay informed, move funds and get help.
3) Download our “Farmers and Merchants Bank NE” app and you can do even more with your smartphone––easily and securely––including depositing checks. (It’s as easy as snapping a photo of your endorsed check and sending it to us!)
Farmers & Merchants Bank offers you everything a large bank does and more. We have the flexibility to provide products and services important to you, like Mobile Banking, which gives you secure access to your accounts from just about anywhere. All you need is an internet connection.
Imagine how much easier life would be if you could bank where you roam. Even if you’re just kicking off your boots at home after a long day’s work.
Set up Mobile Banking now. Here’s how:
Through our website, using your smartphone or computer:
- Login to your Online Banking account. (If you do not have a Login ID and password, enroll in Online Banking now.)
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Add New Device.
- Put in a Device Name, Phone Number and what type of device it is (Apple, Android etc.).
- Click Save.
- Click on Accept Disclosure under Registration Status.
- Review terms, check box showing you’ve read them and click I Accept.
- Click on Send Verification Code under Registration Status.
- You will receive a code on the device you added.
- Click on Verify Now under Registration Status and put in the code.
From an app on your smartphone:
- Search for “Farmers and Merchants Bank NE” in your app store.
- Download the app.
- Launch the app and follow on-screen instructions.
- Input Username (your Online Banking User ID).
- Answer Security Question you set up in Online Banking.
- Enter Password you set up in Online Banking.