Online & Mobile Banking Set Up
Mobile Banking Setup
Have a smartphone? Let’s do some smart banking. Check your balances, review activity, transfer funds and make deposits through text banking, mobile web banking or mobile banking app.
Once you are enrolled in online banking, you can easily enroll in mobile banking through our website or by downloading the app.
Steps to Enroll in Mobile Banking (through our website):
1. Login to your Online Banking account and click Settings.
2. Click on Devices.
3. Click on Add New Device.
4. Put in a Device Name, Phone Number and what type of device it is (Apple, Android etc.).
5. Click Save.
6. Click on Accept Disclosure under Registration Status.
7. Review terms, check box showing you’ve read them and click I Accept.
8. Click on Send Verification Code under Registration Status.
9. You will receive a code on the device you added.
10. Click on Verify Now under Registration Status and put in the code.
Steps to Enroll in Mobile Banking (using your smartphone):
1. Search Farmers and Merchants Bank NE in your app store.
2. Download the app.
3. Launch the app and follow on-screen instructions.
4. Input Username (your Online Banking User ID).
5. Answer Security Question you set up in Online Banking.
6. Enter Password you set up in Online Banking.
How to Make a Mobile Deposit:
1. Endorse check(s) with “For Mobile Deposit Only,” your Signature and Account Number.
2. Click on Deposits icon in the mobile app.
3. Select account, then New Deposit and enter check amount.
4. Take photos of the check (front and back). You’ll have the option of retaking photos if blurry.
5. Select Yes, when asked to deposit check. Make sure details are correct.
6. Keep check(s) until funds are credited, then shred.
If you require a higher daily limit than your default, please contact us. Your daily limit will be increased upon approval.
How to opt-out: Send STOP to 662265 to discontinue all SMS services.
How to get help/support: Send HELP to 662265 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone support available at 1-800-545-4274.
BAL Returns balance of default account
BAL ALL All balances
BAL <alias> Balance for specific account
ACT Returns last 5 transactions
ACT <alias> Returns last 5 transactions for specific account
CMD Returns list of valid commands
HELP Returns general help information
STOP Terminates all SMS services