With mobile banking, you can have access to your Farmers & Merchants Bank account in seconds, using mobile web banking or the Farmers & Merchants Bank NE Banking App.
Mobile banking features:
- P2P: You can send money using P2P, also called person to person payments, in an easy way! You can do it online or through our app in three different ways. Learn more about P2P payments.
- Alerts: With the Farmers & Merchants Bank mobile app, you can set up alerts and push notifications to automatically inform you about payments, transfers, and suspicious activity. It’s simple and it’s quick. Learn more about alerts.
- Transfers: Send money between your FMB accounts, receive money from others directly into your account, or set up one-time, scheduled, or recurring transfers. Learn more about transfers.
- Mobile Deposits: Whether it’s one check or multiple, mobile deposit allows you to deposit any time day or night from just about anywhere. Learn more about mobile deposits.
- Bill Pay: With the FMB mobile app, you can pay bills quickly and easily straight from your smartphone. From payment cancellations to proof-of-payment and tax records to when funds get sent and how much, control is completely in your hands, and it’s all secure. Learn more about Bill Pay.
Steps to enroll in Mobile Banking (through our website):
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Add New Device.
- Put in a Device Name, Phone Number, and what type of device it is (Apple, Android, etc.).
- Click Save.
- Click on Accept Disclosure under Registration Status.
- Review terms, check box showing you’ve read them and click I Accept.
- Click on Send Verification Code under Registration Status.
- You will receive a code on the device you added.
- Click on Verify Now under Registration Status and put in the code.
Steps to enroll in Mobile Banking (using your phone):
- Search “Farmers and Merchants Bank NE” in your app store.
- Download the app.
- Launch the app and follow on-screen instructions.
- Input Username (your Online Banking User ID).
- Answer Security Question you set up in Online Banking.
- Enter Password you set up in Online Banking.