Have an Easy, Breezy Summer with Mobile Banking
Ready to take some stress out of your life? Use mobile banking! With this feature, you have full control of your accounts from your phone, whether you’re on a cross country road trip or just relaxing by the pool. You can check them anytime from anywhere, pay bills on the go, deposit checks, and send money to friends and family.
Here are a few more mobile banking features:
- P2P: It’s easy for you to send money using P2P, also called person to person payments. You can do it online or through our app in three different ways. Learn more about P2P payments.
- Alerts: With the Farmers & Merchants Bank mobile app, you can set up alerts and push notifications to automatically inform you about payments, transfers, and suspicious activity. It’s simple and it’s quick. Learn more about alerts.
- Transfers: Send money between your FMB accounts, receive money from others directly into your account, or set up one-time, scheduled, or recurring transfers. Learn more about transfers.
- Mobile Deposits: Whether it’s one check or multiple, mobile deposit allows you to deposit any time day or night from just about anywhere. Learn more about mobile deposits.
- Bill Pay: With the FMB mobile app, you can pay bills quickly and easily straight from your smartphone. From payment cancellations to proof-of-payment and tax records to when funds get sent and how much, control is completely in your hands, and it’s all secure. Learn more about Bill Pay.
Learn how to set up Mobile Banking today so you can enjoy your easy, breezy summer!